- Born in 2262 on the 10th of August.
- Two parents; Audrey and Atsuo Takugawa; Mother is of Irish descent, Father is Japanese decent.
- Father gone for majority of early childhood, mediocre socialization skills.
- Mild anthropophobia, lasting from pre-teens to mid-adulthood. Fear overcome.
- Went to Kilkenny High School for post-primary education. Graduated at age of 16 with a 4.4 GPA.
- Inspired by ability to gain citizenship, and coverage of education during service.
- Enlisted to the Mobile Infantry in 2278; assigned to the 112th "Wittman's Warriors" Battalion on the AFC-BC 117 Audie Murphy.
- Earned rank of Private after first deployment, a few days after assignment.
- Applied for the Medical Division after field-treating a wounded soldier named Augustus Clarke.
- Accepted into the division, under CMO Sally Fraga and XMO Malin Famaen.
- Promotion to Private First Class
- Service time around three months before promotion to medical specialist.
- Lack of Commissioned Officers leading to acting seniority position within the Medical Division.
Year's Service TimeEdit
- Medical abillities determined sub-par and demoted to Private First Class.
- Resignation from Medical a month later.
- Forced re-instatement to Medical Division from Surgeon General Tenedern.
- Decision to go career.
- Last couple of months spent providing expected care in field before disbanding of the 112th.
- End of enlistment contract in early 2280; given full citizenship and honorably discharged.
- Re-instated at rank of Private First Class upon commencement of hostilities.
- Re-deployed to restored 112th Battalion in late 2280.
- Applied and accepted for Medical Division by CMO Sevda Iseltov, co-led by Lieutenant Sally Fraga.
- Medical funds scandal ran by CMO; removed from position and replaced by Major James Stiles.
- Months later, Lauren Stiles (Maiden Name: King) is promoted to Lieutenant and CMO; Lieutenant Sally Fraga re-deployed to Fleet Medical Command.
- Promotion to Lance Corporal; Resigned from Medical.
- Promotion to Corporal from Sergeant Jasmine Ahaern and Sergeant John Ono.
- Promotion to Sergeant from Battalion XO, Lieutenant Brian Larsen.
- Promotion to Staff Sergeant.
- Transferred to Medical Division upon own behest; Demoted to Specialist per transfer requirement.
- Demoted to Lance Corporal by Lieutenant Lauren Stiles upon minor Article 18 infraction.
Awards & RibbonsEdit